Bazén a jacuzzi
The Orangery surrounded with a park has been designed as a place for experiencing the benefits of water at various temperatures and states. For the comfort of our guests the Orangery is connected to the Manor with an underground passageway allowing a comfortable bathrobe walk between the buildings.
The ground floor houses a sports swimming pool with 3 lanes, a recreational pool, Jacuzzi and a paddling pool with a counter current for children.
In the recreational pool you will find a variety of equipment to gently relax muscle stress, boosting circulation in all body parts. Waterfall, air geysers, massage jets in walls and floor and air-massage beds all can be found there.
The use of the swimming pool and Jacuzzi is free of charge for our hotel guests.
Hippocrates used to say that
"The way to keep the body in health and fitness is simple - a lots of water ..."
Today, none of that message has not changed. Water rejuvenates, adds beauty, heal. We want to give you moments of water madness and becouse of this we have prepared a special offer of our Water World.
Information and conditions of use of the pool.
Entrance to the pool on:
- Monday - Sunday from 6:00 to 21:00 (last entry at 20:00),
- Entrance to the swimming pool is included in the price of the stay or package,
- Other services (Zone of Sauna, Salt Cave, Ritual Aufgus, entrance for Pool Party or Saunas Night) are paid separately.
- Purchasing an entry ticket to the swimming pool is tantamount to acceptance of the Swimming Pool Regulations,
- Booking a stay at the hotel is tantamount to acceptance of the Swimming Pool Regulations.
- The water temperature in the pool is 28-29oC,
- The water temperature in the jacuzzi is 36oC,
- The swimming pool with 3 swimming lanes is 17 m long and 1.2 m deep.
Distances from Kombornia Manor Hotel & SPA****
- Krosno 9 km, Iwonicz 21 km, Rymanow 21 km, Dukla 24 km, Bóbrka 24 km, Sanok 37 km, Rzeszow 50 km, Solina 68 km, Przemysl 82 km, Lviv 176 km,
- to the nearest Poland - Slovakia border crossing point (Barwinek - Vyąný Komárnik ) - 40 km
- to the nearest Poland - Ukraine border crossing point (Medyka) – 96 km